[Dspace-general] Customizing email notifications

Nancy Jane Stuart nstuart at uvic.ca
Fri Jan 16 20:18:31 EST 2009

When an new item has been submitted to DSpace, an automatic email is sent to the person whose task it is to review the submission.  An example is below.  How could I add another metadata element (like Department) from the submission into this email.  Obviously the Title, Collection and Submitter name is from the metadata of the submission.  Where is the email form located and is it customizable?  Being able to add another element would help our workflow a lot.  Thanks for your help.

Example: