[Dspace-general] register new user in DSpace problem

Vijay Shrestha shresthavijay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 05:05:41 EST 2009

Dear All,
Once again I have query about DSpace. In DSpace, I tried to register new
user in order to maintain different collection as my institution is holding
different digital collections and each collection is assigned to different
person. But I am not able to add new user. The DSpace shows internal error
while registering new user. The error is as below
"Internal System Error
The system has experienced an internal error. Please try to do what you were
doing again, and if the problem persists, please contact us so we can fix
the problem.
"
I went through the DSpace manual as well. I did not find the location of
xmlui.user.registration in configuration file. Please help me on this query
I am looking forward your kind response.
--
With Regards,
Vijay Kumar Shrestha