[Dspace-general] REMINDER: DSpace online community event: Outstanding issues for 1.6 - Tuesday 25th August 2009 6PM GMT

Stuart Lewis s.lewis at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Aug 24 17:40:52 EDT 2009

Dear DSpace community member:

This email is a quick reminder of the following event (see email below)
happening in less than 24 hours. We really would value your time and input.
Without it we will won¹t know in which directions to focus our developments.
If you have bugs to report or new features to contribute, please get these
submitted to JIRA before the event. If you would like to get more involved
with the technical development of DSpace, please come along and volunteer to
address some of the issues that we examine.

The event will take place online in the #duraspace IRC room. Details of how
to access this can be found at
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/DSpaceResources#IRC_channel

The event is scheduled to start at 18:00 *GMT* on Tuesday 25th August. A set
of instructions about how the meeting will be run will be given out at the
start of the meeting, then we can look at each issue and decide if it should
stay in JIRA or be closed, and if it stays, try to identify an owner to own
the issue and bring it to completion.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/

On 20/08/09 9:10 PM, "Stuart Lewis" <s.lewis at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:

> Dear DSpace community member:

          In preparation for the release of DSpace version 1.6, we are going
to hold an online event to evaluate the outstanding issues in our JIRA issue
tracking system: