[Dspace-general] DSpace evaluation

Mariano A. Belladonna mariano.belladonna at cab.cnea.gov.ar
Wed Aug 19 05:08:10 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm evaluating DSpace as a possible software solution for implementing
an institutional repository for the institution I'm currently working
for ( Instituto Balseiro - Bariloche, Argentina - /www.ib.edu.ar//
<http://www.ib.edu.ar/> ).

I would appreciate anyone out there to let me know how is your
experience with the software so far, what do you think are the pros and
cons of this solution compare with others, what are its strengths and
weaknesses, or whatever other information you think might help me
deciding in favor of or against this solution.

I will also take into consideration how soon and how much feedback I got
here as a measurement of user community support.
Thank you all in advance.-