[Dspace-general] CALL FOR REGISTRATION

Rajesh Singh rajeshzone29 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 4 00:54:27 EDT 2009

Dear Professional Colleagues,

I have regularly been updating you and providing various details regarding ICAL- 2009, with a promise to make it a Conference with Difference.  We are thankful to all the professional   for their overwhelming response to the call for papers.  We have received more than 150 papers contributions, which are in the process of peer review.

A good number of International experts have already consented to be present in the Conference. This message with all the details has already been communicated. Besides, we are organizing a “Pre-Conference Tutorial on Virtual Referencing” The experts from OCLC will conduct the tutorial.

Friends, we expect a similar response for Registration in the conference.  Delhi is the capital of country and all arrangements needs to be made in advance to keep our promise to make it a Conference with Difference.  I request all the professional to register for the conference well in advance and avoid last minute registration.  This will definitely help us to make all necessary arrangements.

Last date of Registration : 30th August, 2009.
For registration for visit: http://crl.du.ac.in/ical09/downloads.htm

with regards

 Rajesh Singh
Dy. Librarian