[Dspace-general] Persian translation of Dspace Messages

Saeed Moaddeli moaddeli at eiah.org
Tue Aug 4 02:52:51 EDT 2009

Hi Dspace-general list,
We've been using Dspace in our Institution, Encyclopedia of Iranian
Architectural history and we've made customizations and localizations to fit
our needs. We've almost finished the task of L10N and I18N and now we want
to give back to the community by distributing the message files and patches
we've made.
Where can I put the messages.properties files? do I need an account on
sf.net/projects/dspace/ ? or who should i contact?
Bests,
Saeed Moaddeli

P.S. our repository is available here: http://sohrab.eiah.org:3080/arch (
it's currently in a LAN and the coonection might be a bit slow depending on
the time) and here is our website: http://eiah.org (the English version is
still Beta here: http://eiah.org/en)