[Dspace-general] FW: export to MARC format?

Barbara Porrett bporrett at idrc.ca
Wed Apr 22 15:35:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

Am I assuming correctly that Alice and others are exporting from DSpace to an ILS?   Is anyone out there creating metadata for DSpace in an ILS and then exporting to their institutional repository?  Our library tech services staff create the metadata for our DSpace repository and they would much prefer to work in an ILS.

Many thanks.

Barb P.

Barbara Porrett

Manager, Systems and Collections
Gestionnaire des systèmes et des collections

Research Information Management Services

Division des services de gestion de l'information sur la recherche

International Development Research Centre

Centre de recherches pour le développement international

bporrett at idrc.ca<mailto:bporrett at idrc.ca>

613-236-6163, ext/poste 2243