[Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] journal volumes, issues, article and the introductory text metadata

Mark H. Wood mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Thu Apr 2 15:45:42 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 01:32:42PM +0100, Andrew Marlow wrote:
> collection. I plan to use the introductory text metadata in a collection to
> hold the volume, issue, article ordering id, year, month and page range for
> each article.

I'm curious:  what will people do with that?  Why isn't it sufficient
to tag each item (article) with the metadata for that item?

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Friends don't let friends publish revisable-form documents.