[Dspace-general] manakin themes

Kim Shepherd kims at waikato.ac.nz
Thu Apr 2 15:43:52 EDT 2009

+1!

Coincidentally, I was also discussing this with a few folks on the #dspace IRC channel – we were thinking not just of whole themes, but just useful ‘Manakin recipes’. I’ve already got a few I want to share with others. We had thought of the Wiki as a starting point for simple recipe/code snippet sharing, I guess JIRA could work, too..

Cheers,

Kim