[Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] Week 4: Bitstream types

Sands Fish sands at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 8 12:56:48 EDT 2008

Dorothea,

Concerning current work in the Bitstream type area of DSpace
development, I presented at Open Repositories 08 ( http://
pubs.or08.ecs.soton.ac.uk/127/ ) on Larry Stone's (lcs at mit.edu) work,
which greatly enhances DSpace's ability to handle and potentially
disseminate file-types of various non-standard form.

For more information on this work, see the extensive documentation here:

   http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/BitstreamFormat_Renovation

--
sands fish
Software Engineer