[Dspace-general] regarding installation of dspace1.5.1-release...

Shashank Sahni shredder12 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:26:49 EDT 2008

While i was installing the software..i was asked to execute "mvn package" as
a dspace user..I didn't notice about the user authentication and did it as a
normal unix user..after around 15 minutes of downloading different
packages..when I read the next instruction to run ant fresh_install I
noticed about the dspace user authentication.. i then switched to dspace
user and executed the command..
"ant fresh_install" it said. that the file. build.xml doesn't exist..though
it acutally did existed..
I then tried to again execute "mvn package" as the dspace user..
then it said that

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found

I don't know what to do now..
help please..

Shashank Sahni..