[Dspace-general] Dspace-general Digest, Vol 63, Issue 19

Shashank Sahni shredder12 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:04:18 EDT 2008

Well, I don't really know how to check for ident map for the user 'postgres'
but i think i figured out that the answer to this questions lies somewhere
in the pg_hba.conf file..
following is the output of my pg_hba.conf file...
# Database administrative login by UNIX sockets
local   all         postgres                          ident sameuser

# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD

local   all         all                               ident sameuser
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          md5
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all         all         ::1/128               md5
host    dspace      dspace      127.0.0.1       255.255.255.255 md5

Could anyone help me to figure out the solution of the problem..

Regards,
Shashank Sahni...