[Dspace-general] Linux and DSpace course

Claudia Juergen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Oct 2 10:33:21 EDT 2008

Hi Thomas,

there is an uptodate DSpace course along with a live CD developed by the
University of Aberysthwyth for the Repositories Support Project see
http://cadair.aber.ac.uk/dspace/handle/2160/615 .

Maybe this might serve as a basis for your course or you might like to
join the tutorial developing folk in the DSpace Community.

Sunny Greetings

Claudia Jürgen