[Dspace-general] Bulk upload facility

Shashank Sahni shredder12 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:53:21 EST 2008

Its really great if you have created some scripts which could do so much
things..I would be glad if you could send the scripts to me...I am a
computer science student..so i can work on it...It would be a great help to
me.
Actually i am creating a digital library for my university so i m in real
need of such scripts..and i think it would be quicker to modify  your
scripts to server the purpose than to write them myself as i m running out
of time now....
I will greatly appreciate your help in this matter..

Regards,
Shashank