[Dspace-general] Order of files

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Nov 6 03:57:22 EST 2008

Hi Richard,

if you want the bitstreams to be listed ordered by e.g. filename, you
can change:

org.dspace.content.Bundle.java (DSpace Version 1.5.1)

replace:
// Get bitstreams
TableRowIterator tri = DatabaseManager.queryTable(
            ourContext, "bitstream",
            "SELECT bitstream.* FROM bitstream, bundle2bitstream WHERE "
            + "bundle2bitstream.bitstream_id=bitstream.bitstream_id AND "
            + "bundle2bitstream.bundle_id= ? ",
            bundleRow.getIntColumn("bundle_id"));

with
// Get bitstreams
TableRowIterator tri = DatabaseManager.queryTable(
            ourContext, "bitstream",
            "SELECT bitstream.* FROM bitstream, bundle2bitstream WHERE "
            + "bundle2bitstream.bitstream_id=bitstream.bitstream_id AND "
            + "bundle2bitstream.bundle_id= ? "
            + "ORDER BY bitstream.name ",
            bundleRow.getIntColumn("bundle_id"));

hope that helps