[Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] Manakin

Conal Tuohy conal.tuohy at vuw.ac.nz
Mon Jun 9 19:00:09 EDT 2008

Vincent

RSS feeds are supported in Manakin but (as far as I know) they are only
exposed via html/head/link elements - they don't appear as hyperlinks in
the html body. If you'd like to see them in the body of your web pages
as well I have a Manakin aspect you could use to do so. Just let me
know.

Conal

On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 14:42 +0200, BAILLY, Vincent wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for adding RSS to manakin
> I beleive that i should look for this in the theme but i don't know
> where exactly
> and I didn't found anymore information on the net.
> So if anybody can explain it to me or guid me to a tutorial
> that would grealy help me.
>
> Thanks
>
> Vincent BAILLY
Conal Tuohy