[Dspace-general] Google summer of codes 2008

Blooma Jayan bloomzoom at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 4 04:20:52 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I am a student at Nanayang Technological University. I am participating in Google summer of codes 2008. My project is ‘An Add-On to facilitate the existing DSpace Batch Import Procedure  “. As a part of it I would like to conduct a survey on your experiences in importing collections into DSpace. The survey is available at the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=363FxkosGoTWMxr4PcBQxw_3d_3d.

Thanks for your support. The survey won’t take more than 5 minutes of your time.

Regards

Blooma

Blooma Mohan John
Research Scholar