[Dspace-general] Seeking JCDL Presenters

Dorothea Salo dsalo at library.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 30 15:44:38 EST 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 1:15 PM, Valorie Hollister <val at dspace.org> wrote:
> Dear DSpace Community,
>
> DSpace Foundation has been approached by the Joint Conference on
> Digital Libraries (JCDL)to host training on the DSpace platform at
> their 2008 conference on June 16-20 in Pittsburgh
> (http://www.jcdl2008.org/).

Well, let me throw this out there. I'm on the hook for a half-day
Designing with Manakin workshop at the JA-SIG conference in April. I
can't possibly do both JA-SIG and JCDL, but I'm willing to consider
switching from JA-SIG to JCDL, especially considering that JA-SIG is
so close to Open Repositories that I've heard several DSpace people
say they can't make it.

What do folks think?

(Another JCDL possibility: Intro to DSpace in the morning, Designing
with Manakin in the afternoon. Scott? Tim? What say you?)

Dorothea

Dorothea Salo                dsalo at library.wisc.edu
Digital Repository Librarian      AIM: mindsatuw
University of Wisconsin
Rm 218, Memorial Library
(608) 262-5493