[Dspace-general] Seeking JCDL Presenters

Valorie Hollister val at dspace.org
Wed Jan 30 14:15:12 EST 2008

Dear DSpace Community,

DSpace Foundation has been approached by the Joint Conference on
Digital Libraries (JCDL)to host training on the DSpace platform at
their 2008 conference on June 16-20 in Pittsburgh
(http://www.jcdl2008.org/). We have identified three topics we believe
will be of most interest to the DSpace community. We are looking for
presenters from the community for the following topics:
1) Introduction to DSpace
2) Upgrading your DSpace to 1.5
3) Designing your DSpace site using Manakin

Please contact me by February 6 if you are interested in presenting
any of the topics above or if you believe there are other related
topics of interest.

Thank you!
-Valorie Hollister
Community Outreach Manager