[Dspace-general] Final Reminder: Call for Papers - DSUG @ OR08

Graham Triggs graham at biomedcentral.com
Mon Jan 14 10:56:33 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

Yes, it's me again. Just to remind you all that there is just ONE WEEK
to go until the deadline for submissions to the DSpace User Group.

So, if you haven't done so already, there is no time to lose to get
those submissions in - papers can be submitted now via the EasyChair
site:
http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=OR08
(please use the '~ DSpace meeting' category).

Just to recall, we're looking for submissions up to 4 pages in length in
either PDF or HTML format. For more details, see the guidelines for the
general Open Repositories conference: http://or08.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cfp.html.

Looking forward to seeing you all in April.

Graham

PS - If anyone is interested in helping to review the submissions,
please contact me.

--
Graham Triggs
Technical Architect