[Dspace-general] Reminder: Call for Papers - DSUG @ OR08

Graham Triggs graham at biomedcentral.com
Tue Jan 1 03:29:27 EST 2008

Hello,

As what is, at the time of writing, the first post of 2008, may I take
this opportunity to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year.

Of course, this is the time for resolutions, and if you're still
thinking about what you can do this year, then might I suggest -
submitting a paper to the DSpace User Group meeting in Southampton!!

With the deadline for submissions just under three weeks away on 21st of
January, there is still time to think about something to present. Papers
can be submitted now via the EasyChair site:
http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=OR08
(please use the '~ DSpace meeting' category).

Just to recall, we're looking for submissions up to 4 pages in length in
either PDF or HTML format. For more details, see the guidelines for the
general Open Repositories conference: http://or08.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cfp.html.

Thanks, and hope to see as many of you as possible in Southampton this
April.

Graham
This email has been scanned by Postini.
For more information please visit http://www.postini.com