[Dspace-general] MOUs, SLAs, and Deposit Licenses

Jessica Branco Colati jessica at coalliance.org
Wed Jan 2 13:09:35 EST 2008

Please excuse the cross-postings!

We are in the process of drafting memorandums of understanding, service
level agreements, and content deposit licenses for our consortial digital
repository service and I'm looking for examples of these types of documents
to share with our legal counsel. I've found some good examples online, in
the SPEC Kit, etc.,  but know a lot of these types of documents are either
included as click-throughs in an authenticated submission workflow or are
managed externally.making them a bit harder to access.

If you'd be willing to share examples from your digital or institutional
repository service either here or off-list, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

 Jessica

Jessica Branco Colati
Alliance Digital Repository