[Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] Merry Christmas

Bram Luyten bram at mire.be
Wed Jan 2 05:44:58 EST 2008

Dear,

also a Happy New Year from the @mire NV team in Belgium.

Our personal wishlist for 2008 includes continued growth in the number of
asset stores and repositories and more support and attention for open access
from institutes, governments and researchers.
Last but not least, we hope to meet you (again) during one of the upcoming
conferences (OR being the first one).

As a company, we look forward to elaborate our relationship with the
community//DSpace Foundation in 2008 and to continue supporting institutes
around the world in their IR projects with tailor made solutions and advice.

with kindest regards,

Bram Luyten - Ben Bosman - Lieven Droogmans

--
@mire NV
Romeinse Straat 18

http://www.atmire.com - Institutional Repository Solutions