[Dspace-general] Upgrade to 1.5 probs

Laurence Munro munrol at sun.ac.za
Thu Apr 24 05:38:45 EDT 2008

I want to add that we started to investigate a vanilla install of 1.5

After creating new communities, collections and adding a few reconds,
we realized that we experience internal errors as mentioned before
when using the Titles Search, Issue date and items withdrawn.  When I
deleted the records (thus cleaning the DB of actual records), I don't
receive internal errors.