[Dspace-general] 1.5 documentation

Michele Kimpton michele at dspace.org
Tue Apr 15 13:29:31 EDT 2008

Dear Laurence and community,

1.5 documentation is available here:
http://www.dspace.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=23&Itemid=63

Currently there is a zip file you must download  that has all the 1.5
installation and user documentation to date.  This documentation has
been converted to a manual, with the help of the DSpace Foundation,
and is currently under review to make sure it is accurate.  We expect
to have the manual ( in Word, and PDF format) available by next week.
We are investigating ways to put it out to the community in draft form
so members of the community can edit and make changes live on the
document.  The manual for 1.5 is 260 pages long, so this is no small
task.  If you are interested in helping us review the manual over the
next week, or how best to publicly edit the document let me know.

Michele Kimpton
DSpace Foundation

Begin forwarded message: