[Dspace-general] DSpace for Museums

Larry Stone lcs at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 8 16:21:12 EDT 2008

I recommend looking at the DAARCH (Digital Archive for ARCHitecture)
project by Kristine Fallon Associates -- see
http://www.kfa-inc.com/articles/articles.htm

Demo site at: http://daarch.kfa-inc.com/

Source code: http://sourceforge.net/projects/daarch/

They are also using CDWA metadata in a museum environment.

    -- Larry