[Dspace-general] DSpace for Learning Materials

Parker, Sam sparker at csu.edu.au
Mon Apr 7 03:41:19 EDT 2008

Hi all,

We at Charles Sturt University (Australia) are investigating the use of
DSpace as a repository for Learning Materials at our institution.

Learning Materials would consist of internally developed study guides
and similar resources for use in a range of media such as print, online
and CD Rom.

We manage our resources centrally to service a large number of Distance
Education students.

Is anyone you know of, using DSpace for this purpose? If so are they
able to discuss how DSpace is used at their institution?

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sam Parker

Team Leader, Systems and Business Processes

Learning Materials Centre

Charles Sturt University