[Dspace-general] Installing nultiple instances of dspace 1.5 into different locations.

vg_us@hotmail.com vg_us at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:18:52 EDT 2008

Hello.

I tried to install dspace 1.5 into different directory [dspace] and
defferent webapps directory. I'm pretty sure i changed all nessesary paths
in configs bebore building. The error i'm getting is
"org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri:
http://www.dspace.org/dspace-tags.tld cannot be resolved in either web.xml
or the jar files deployed with this application"

It seems like dspace is expecting WEB-INF be under TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ as
oppose to TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/dspce-bc/ i configured it to be.

What am i missing? Any help will be appreciated. 1.5 was just released
recently - not much specific info available.

Thanks
Vadim