[Dspace-general] Dspace 1.5 - test community administrator

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Mon Nov 26 09:00:41 EST 2007

Hi Roberta,

this seems to have been a local customization or maybe a test with a
user belonging to the administrator group.

As far as I know there never was  a community administrator, you only
got a collection adminstrator, which  is not able to create new
collections. For collections administrator information see
[dspace-source]/jsp/help/collection-admin.html or login to your system
as a collection administrator and call the help page.

Sunny greetings

Claudia