[Dspace-general] Customized Navigation - National Library of Finland

Pasi Kurvinen pasi.kurvinen at helsinki.fi
Wed Nov 14 05:32:48 EST 2007

Hi,

I think separating aspects is a good idea, especially if they communicate
through interfaces that don't change much between DSpace versions. In that
way, one could plug in different behaviors from different projects, and not
get headaches from version updates.

I will try to make time for writing a more detailed explanation in wiki. I
will send a message to dspace-tech when it's done.

Cheers,

Pasi