[Dspace-general] Messages_properties

Elin Stangeland Elin.Stangeland at ub.uib.no
Tue May 29 09:05:24 EDT 2007

Dear DSpace users,

I am working on the Norwegian translation of dspace 1.4.3, and have found some text-keys that don't seem to be included in the 1.4.3 message_properties file:

???jsp.submit.select-collection.permission-explanation???
???jsp.submit.select-collection.no-permission???

As far as I can tell users who try to submit material without the right to do so that will see these texts. I would prefer knowing for certain what they are though. So if anyone knows what texts these keys relate to, or where I can find this information, please let me know.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Elin Stangeland

Elin Stangeland, Librarian