[Dspace-general] Adding items without bitstreams

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Thu May 24 19:13:44 EDT 2007

Tai,

DSpace can import IMS CPs, which are currently doing at MIT for the
OpenCourseWare
material (via the LNI) and Cambridge has done a lot of work to make sure
that DSpace
can archive material from Sakai, but I don't know of any place that's
integrated DSpace
with WebCT or Blackboard... let us know if anyone said they've tested
that, ok?

So the question may be: do WebCT and Blackboard export courses or
learning objects
in the IMS CP format?

MacKenzie

--