[Dspace-general] Looking for exmples of accessing dspace data via an HTTP Service

Larry Stone lcs at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 26 16:30:49 EDT 2007

> I am not finding any clear starting examples of ways of querying
> dspace via a http or web service. What I am looking for is a way to
> access via a url GET or POST, and have XML returned. I am

The LNI might be of interest too, but keep in mind it is
absolutely unsupported.

This page will always point to the best current information about it:
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/LightweightNetworkInterface

OAI-PMH, SRW and the LNI are complementary interfaces; OAI is for
metadata harvesting, SRW for searching, and LNI for accessing content.

    -- Larry