[Dspace-general] Google search results bypass metadata records

Christophe Dupriez christophe.dupriez at destin.be
Thu Jun 21 22:09:44 EDT 2007

Hi MacKenzie!

Would you support the idea that if the user "messes up" the end of the
bitstream URL, he/she is redirected to the metadata display ?

My experience with sitemaps (in another application than DSpace) is very
positive.
I do not remember if something like http://host/dspace/sitemap is
returning a sitemap to Google ? does it deals with the limitation of 50
(or so) thousands URL/ 10 megabytes per sitemap file?

Good night!

Christophe