[Dspace-general] Statistics

Shawna Sadler ssadler at ucalgary.ca
Fri Jun 8 13:10:50 EDT 2007

Hi Leonie,
We use the Dspace stats feature and Google Analytics, I find it helps to have both because one gives info the other does not. I use the DSpace stats for "item" stats but I have to admit I haven't found a good way of counting hits for authors. I'm hoping the upcoming stats feature in 1.5 will cover author.

Hope this helps a little,
Shawna

Message: 2