[Dspace-general] Workflow Documentation

wroldfie wroldfie at library.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 19 09:24:33 EST 2007

We are using DSpace at the University of Waterloo primarily for our
electronic theses submission process. Students are now required to submit
their theses in electronic form. Our Graduate Studies Office handles the
workflow and I am detecting some confusion. Before I undertake the task of
creating detailed procedures documentation for them I though I would ask if
anyone has already prepared this type of documentation.  Does anyone have
documentation that they give to collection administrators for handling
administrative  tasks as well as workflow processing?

Thanking you in advance

Bill

William Oldfield

Networked Information Research Associate

University of Waterloo Library

519-888-4567 Ext 32461