[Dspace-general] Statistics Issues and DSpace

Angelo Miranda amiranda at reitoria.uminho.pt
Tue Feb 27 11:45:33 EST 2007

Hi,

I am from RepositoriUM team at University of Minho.

I am not sure if i understood your question.

Are you asking if the statistics add-on excludes the views and downloads
from crawler/robot and similar devices ?

If thats the question the answer is yes. The add-on has a mechanism for
ignoring those accesses.

Thank You

Angelo Miranda