[Dspace-general] jfourie@csir.co.za

Jaco Fourie JFourie at csir.co.za
Fri Feb 23 04:14:47 EST 2007

Hi all. I have modifying DSpace to use the EMC Centera as a data store.
The system works well but I replaced the normal file handling with the
Centera stuff. When I have some free time I will change the code so you
can configure it to store the files on the Centera or at the usual
place. Still need to chat with EMC and ask them if we can release the
SDK with DSpace. They are helping me to optimize the performance of the
integration.

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions