[Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] Another committer

Tellier, Stephane stephane.tellier at cgi.com
Wed Feb 21 12:28:31 EST 2007

Hi Jim,

Since you seem to have worked on the China Digital Museum project, I was wondering if it could be possible for you to give some informations about the hardware specs and the hardware architecture (SAN server, load balancing, multiple dspace instances, etc.) about that project. If you could send some documentations about it, or refer to a web site or wiki explaining these aspects, that would be very great.

Actually in our team, we're trying to implement a DSpace solution for a library and we could expect to have needs for a very large number of digital documents (over a million could be a possibility), and we are asking ourselves what kind of servers and architecture should we used for that range.

Thanks a lot.