[Dspace-general] private content?

Blanco, Jose blancoj at umich.edu
Tue Dec 4 09:44:31 EST 2007

After loading the file you could set READ permissions on the file so
that only a particular group of people could access it. If the file is
accessed, the user will be asked to authenticate, and will only be given
access if he/she is a member of the group.  If the group has no members,
then no one but the dspace sys admin will have access to the file.  Does
this work for you?