[Dspace-general] DSUG Meeting fee payment - all registrants

Paola Gargiulo paola.gargiulo at caspur.it
Thu Aug 30 06:17:24 EDT 2007

Hi,
We received some questions about waiving payment. Being the event  a
user group meeting all registrants (presenters and attendants) are
expected to pay their fees. We did our best to keep the conference fees
low. FAO, CASPUR, CILEA and Google are contributing to the running costs
of the conference which are mainly covered by the conference fees.
Please for any request of information  please write to
dsug2007secretariat at caspur.it and not only to me!
Kind regards,
Paola Gargiulo

--