[Dspace-general] DSUG Meeting 2007 - fee payment

Paola Gargiulo paola.gargiulo at caspur.it
Wed Aug 29 14:07:38 EDT 2007

Hi all,

just to keep  you informed, we have reached 58 registrants. Registration
closes when we reach 100 registrants.
Please remember that the payment is handled separately from the
registration. Payment  is not handled online. Once you have registered
you  have to activate the payment through wire transfer. The information
is reported in the registration page on the website.
http://www.aepic.it/conf/registration.php?cf=11

We received several requests about taking credit cards. We apologize, we
cannot take credit cards, or accept payment at the regisration desk,  we
accept payment only through wire transfer.

Starting from today as soon as a partecipant registers himself/herself,
he/she receives a message with instructions for payment.
We sent it today to all the people who registered in the last 4 months.

Please remember to pay by October 3rd, if we do not receive any payment
or any notice from you by that date, we will cancel the registration.

We are also going to post a new list of hotels on the website as the
listed ones are almost full.

Please do not hesitate to contactdsug2007secretariat at caspur.it for  any
further information about registration, payment, or any other practical
information about the meeting.

Kind regards,
Paola Gargiulo

--