[Dspace-general] Maximum file size for uploads?

Ingrid Mason Ingrid.Mason at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Aug 9 20:02:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

Can't say we have encountered the upload issue, I've uploaded 84MB and
167MB PDF files without issue.

There is a download issue for PDF files over 20MB.  There is a bug in
the browser, that won't permit those files to open.

See new patch committed to sourceforge to deal with this:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=319984&aid=1751638&gro
up_id=19984

Cheers, Ingrid

Ingrid Mason