[Dspace-general] Getting data from dspace

fuelusumar fuelusumar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 09:15:42 EDT 2007

Hi, i'm Luis Fuenmayor, i work for the La Universidad del Zulia (L.U.Z.)
in Maracaibo , Venezuela, and i'm working in a project that uses Dspace,
and we need to get some data from Dspace to put it in our main page, for
example:
when some of our profesors publishes some article i want to get the
information to put a link to that article (file and collection page) in
the profesor's blog page, and i want to put any new article published
for any of our profesors in a new's page ordered by date.
I thank any help in advance, and i hope yo find a way you could help me.