[Dspace-general] dspace-1.4.2-beta-source Messages.properties file entry jsp.dspace-admin.list-metadata-schemas.instruction

Halley Pacheco de Oliveira halleypo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:31:26 EDT 2007

In the page Metadata Schema Registry appears the message:

jsp.dspace-admin.list-metadata-schemas.instruction = Create a new
schema by entering a namespace/name or edit an existing one by
clicking the update button.  The schema name must be less than 32
characters and cannot include spaces, periods or underscores.

But there is no "update button" to click on it. We must click on the
link for the namespace to be edited. So I think this message could be:

jsp.dspace-admin.list-metadata-schemas.instruction = Create a new
schema by entering a namespace/name or edit an existing one by
clicking on the link for the namespace.  The schema name must be less
than 32 characters and cannot include spaces, periods or underscores.

Cheers,
Halley