[Dspace-general] [Dspace-devel] DSpace 1.4.2

Mark Diggory mdiggory at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 2 10:14:57 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

Heres a list of Patches I worked on/with and think are important to
get in the loop:

[ 1687783 ] Improve API for "IgnoreAuthorization" blocks
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1687783&group_id=19984&atid=319984

[ 1655583 ] Avoid index lock with filter-media
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1655583&group_id=19984&atid=319984

[ 1667989 ] Various deprecated / warning fixes
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1667989&group_id=19984&atid=319984

Of course the oracle ones that Graham and Stuart submitted.

-Mark