[Dspace-general] Open Repositories Conference hotels

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 28 09:57:47 EDT 2006

Hi Christy,

The center of San Antonio is very compact and there are a lot of hotels
around the San Antonio Riverwalk area (i.e. the user group venue).
Some of them are listed  here http://www.sanantonio.com/hotels/ and
many of them are less expensive than the Marriott. I've stayed at the
La Quinta and it was fine.

Good hunting,

MacKenzie