[Dspace-general] Quick tip on initial database population

Rui Gamito rgamito at lnec.pt
Fri Oct 20 07:02:30 EDT 2006

Hi all.

I need to setup some initial rows in a table of my customized dspace.
I was trying this  through the database_schema.sql script, but I
noticed that none of the other initial values of the database are
inserted with this script (they're read form config/registry/XXX.xml).
Even though, I tried to insert my values that way, but since I have
constrained the values of one of the columns to
metadatafieldregistry_id, I'm unable to insert them.
My idea is to create a xml in config/registries for my values, and
then import them, but I don't know where/how to trigger this import.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
Rui