[Dspace-general] Dspace-general Digest, Vol 40, Issue 15

Ricardo Beltrán faritos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 12:13:52 EST 2006

Hi Mark and everybody:

I think that often (not always) general topics overlap with  technical
topics, then is not always a mistake
to write about tech in the general list or vice versa, however I think
that the SourceForge's style to  search
in the mailing list  isn't very efficient and the bigger the list the
harder to find info about a topic.
I would prefer to keep the list as they are now or to use the unused
discussion Forum for hot topics.

Greets
Ricardo Beltran

Hello,