[Dspace-general] Submitting Permissions

John Murtagh John.Murtagh at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Nov 28 05:57:47 EST 2006

Hello all,

Quick question about permissions for submitting articles to DSpace. Here
at Brunel University we are using version 1.3.2. for the moment.

Can people tell me what kind of persmission controls they are using for
academics and administrators to use DSpace to submit items? The "why"
would also be of some help!

There is obviously quite a lot of options, but we wanted to see from
experience what people were using.

Thanks in advance

John Murtagh

John Murtagh
Project Manager - Brunel University Research Archive
Brunel Library
Kingston Road
Uxbridge
UB8 3PH

Tel: 0189 526 5417
Fax: 01895 269741
E-mail: john.murtagh at brunel.ac.uk

Website: http://bura.brunel.ac.uk/

PPlease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.